Tow Pac Owners Group by www.cyclestuffinc.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Tow Pac owners, or prospective owners to discuss Tow Pac Trike kits.

Latest topics

» Steering
2009 Harley Davdson Tow Pac for sale, New Lower Price!! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:20 pm by Tony Molina

» Never Argue With a Woman
2009 Harley Davdson Tow Pac for sale, New Lower Price!! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:14 am by Guest

» New From All Over
2009 Harley Davdson Tow Pac for sale, New Lower Price!! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:14 am by Guest

» Tennessee Farm Kid
2009 Harley Davdson Tow Pac for sale, New Lower Price!! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:13 am by Guest

» How did you explain to your 4 year old...
2009 Harley Davdson Tow Pac for sale, New Lower Price!! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:51 am by Guest

» Christmas coming up
2009 Harley Davdson Tow Pac for sale, New Lower Price!! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:51 am by Guest

» Who's scared of zombies?

» wobble in frnt end
2009 Harley Davdson Tow Pac for sale, New Lower Price!! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:53 pm by Tony Molina

» instadrive
2009 Harley Davdson Tow Pac for sale, New Lower Price!! EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:44 pm by Bob

Navigation

Affiliates

2009 Harley Davdson Tow Pac for sale, New Lower Price!!

chrisflhx

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-01-10

2009 Harley Davdson Tow Pac for sale, New Lower Price!! Empty 2009 Harley Davdson Tow Pac for sale, New Lower Price!!

Post by chrisflhx Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:33 am

My story.....In July 2009 I ordered the Tow Pac trike kit from Tony for my 2006 Harley Davidson FLHX Streetglide. I had developed a severe back problem and was having a real problem balancing the bike when I stopped. I researched all the trike offerings, and decided on the Tow Pac for the great quality and the fact you did not lose any frame clearance and also you could convert it from trike to 2 wheels easily. It also has some really great looking wheels! It operated exactly as it was advertised. It does handle differently, so make sure you know that up front. The kit is the one designated for the Dynaglide, Superglide and the Streetglide. It is your responability to make sure this will fit your bike.
    In October of 2009, I had surgery on my back to correct the problem, and it worked! I now had the strength and balance to ride without the trike kit! I am now offering the kit to someone who needs the comfort of the trike kit. I can not afford to ship this, as it is already assembled and would cost way too much to ship it now. Local pickup only please. It will take a truck or a trailer.The only additional things you might need is 4 or 5 #5 nuts and bolts (depending on your bike confguration) for frame attachment. I have the installation book and it really is simple to mount on the Harley Davidson frame. Please check to make sure it will fit your bike.

This kit really did help me through a bad period, and I hope the kit will help someone else who needs the assistance of the trike kit. I offer no warrantee as it is used and will be attached to your bike by someone other than myself. I cannot control that and can not be responsible for that. I will not ship the kit. I paid over $4000.00 for it new with the super 12" custom wheels. If I can answer any questions, please feel free to contact me. (chrisflhx@gmail.com) I have a set of brake/turn lights that need to be installed on it also, they will be included too. There are no warantees and no returns.
    Please e-mail me at chrisflhx@gmail.com for more information. Thanks for looking. PRICE: $2100.00!! Your not going to get a better price for a Tow-Pac with less than 300 miles on it!

Last edited by chrisflhx on Wed May 19, 2010 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lower Price)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:53 pm