Tow Pac Owners Group by www.cyclestuffinc.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Tow Pac owners, or prospective owners to discuss Tow Pac Trike kits.

Latest topics

» Steering
Frequently Asked Questions about Tow Pac EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:20 pm by Tony Molina

» Never Argue With a Woman
Frequently Asked Questions about Tow Pac EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:14 am by Guest

» New From All Over
Frequently Asked Questions about Tow Pac EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:14 am by Guest

» Tennessee Farm Kid
Frequently Asked Questions about Tow Pac EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:13 am by Guest

» How did you explain to your 4 year old...
Frequently Asked Questions about Tow Pac EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:51 am by Guest

» Christmas coming up

» Who's scared of zombies?

» wobble in frnt end
Frequently Asked Questions about Tow Pac EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:53 pm by Tony Molina

» instadrive
Frequently Asked Questions about Tow Pac EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:44 pm by Bob

Navigation

Affiliates

2 posters

Frequently Asked Questions about Tow Pac

Tony Molina
    Admin

Number of posts : 57
    Registration date : 2008-11-20

Frequently Asked Questions about Tow Pac Empty Frequently Asked Questions about Tow Pac

Post by Tony Molina Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:24 am

Mr. Paul

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-04-25

Frequently Asked Questions about Tow Pac Empty My experience installing on a C50 Blvd.

Post by Mr. Paul Mon May 03, 2010 1:25 pm

I just did an install about 2 weeks ago. One thing, don't forget to put the bullet hubcap on before you mount the wheel. On my first ride the bike almost threw me off going around a corner. Drive slowly. But since then I have been lowering the trike wheels(turn bolt counter clockwise) and the lower I have them, the less tilt I get going around a corner. So I like my trike alot better now. When alligning the wheels, back the bike onto a 2by4, an then tilt the bike, so the wheel you are working on, is off the ground, otherwise you won't get a true allignment. Then ride the bike, and recheck the allignment. When mounting the fender, tape the rubber washer to the inside of the wheel well on the fender. This keeps you from trying to hold it in place while inseting the bolt. Put the front bolts in first on the fender, then the wheel well bolt. I had a problem with the C and D brackets. I think the bend is in the wrong place. So I had a new hole drilled in each and then the bend was at the rear, and the bracket pointed in the direction as the label pointed.I also gave up on using the cotter pin. It seemed to spread the trike assembly too wide. So I just used a nut on the bolt. My email is pbrohio@sbcglobal.net if you want to ask any questions. Thanks

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:32 am