Tow Pac Owners Group by www.cyclestuffinc.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Tow Pac owners, or prospective owners to discuss Tow Pac Trike kits.

Latest topics

» Steering
How do I think of more jokes that have class as opposed to being cheap? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:20 pm by Tony Molina

» Never Argue With a Woman
How do I think of more jokes that have class as opposed to being cheap? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:14 am by Guest

» New From All Over
How do I think of more jokes that have class as opposed to being cheap? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:14 am by Guest

» Tennessee Farm Kid
How do I think of more jokes that have class as opposed to being cheap? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:13 am by Guest

» How did you explain to your 4 year old...
How do I think of more jokes that have class as opposed to being cheap? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:51 am by Guest

» Christmas coming up
How do I think of more jokes that have class as opposed to being cheap? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:51 am by Guest

» Who's scared of zombies?

» wobble in frnt end
How do I think of more jokes that have class as opposed to being cheap? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:53 pm by Tony Molina

» instadrive
How do I think of more jokes that have class as opposed to being cheap? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:44 pm by Bob

Navigation

Affiliates

How do I think of more jokes that have class as opposed to being cheap?

JashimChando

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2010-05-15

How do I think of more jokes that have class as opposed to being cheap? Empty How do I think of more jokes that have class as opposed to being cheap?

Post by JashimChando Sat May 15, 2010 10:52 pm

When I joke with my friends, the jokes just concerns simple things and they are classified as cheap....Overtime, my friends then ignores my jokes because they always hear them. How do I become creative with my jokes?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:44 am